Pop the dates in your diary folks, it’s time to party in paradise as Canivale returns to Port Douglas from May 22-24th 2020!
This May Port Douglas will be transformed from a sleepy, palm tree-lined beachside beauty to a stage set for 20,000 Carnival revellers! Originally held to mark the start of the sugar cane harvesting season, today Carnivale is now considered the official opening of the tourist season and is a mecca for lovers of all things food, fun and sun.
- the opening Street Parade along Macrossan Street
- the Longest Lunch in Rex Smeal Park
- a Family Beach Day at Four Mile Beach
- a Seafood Extravaganza event at the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
- a night of 'Fun, Frivolity & Fabulousness' with Out! Cairns
More details will be released in early 2020. Keep up to date at the Carnivale website.
Added to list