Monsoon Port Douglas
MV Monsoon is an affordably luxurious charter vessel operating tailored itineraries for up to ten guests to idyllic destinations on the northern Great
Barrier Reef in classic Port Douglas style. Your Monsoon crew combine enthusiasm & generosity with professional knowledge & a deep commitment
to your safety, to ensure you dive headfirst into an unforgettable day of sea, salt & sand adventures!
If you ever dream of a day filled with~
- snorkeling or diving the reef's jewelled coral gardens
- luxuriating in the simple perfection of exploring your own sand cay
- amping up the adrenaline with an action-packed sport fishing adventure
- enjoying the treasured company of your family & friends
- or a combination of all of the above,
- taking a charter with MV Monsoon Reef Charters is sure to leave you with unforgettable memories.
Your private charter includes~
- professional & enthusiastic crew
- tailored itinerary of adventure
- full use of the boat's facilities
- guided snorkeling with all equipment
- lycra stinger suits & flotation devices
- light tackle & sportfishing gear &tuition
- gourmet lunch, canapes, cheese & fruits
- non-alcoholic beverages
- interpretive reef talk
- GBR environmental management fee
Commissioned in 2004, MV Monsoon is a 54 ft classically modern styled custom built vessel in survey. She is built for comfort both on the sea, and onboard,
featuring the latest in marine design along with exceptional quality in her fittings. MV Monsoon cruises contentedly at 15 knots, and can take you
to the best snorkeling, diving & fishing destinations comfortably within a day charter. Enjoy the comfort of a spacious main saloon, galley, master
suite, two twin share cabins, day head and guest bathroom. The stainless steel galley kitchen is appointed with a gas cooktop and stove, microwave,
dishwasher and coffee machine. You may like to enjoy your cruise from the protection of the main aft deck, or savour panoramic views from the flybridge.
MV Monsoon is all yours for the day, so play to your hearts' content!
MV Monsoon enjoys ready access to the inner and outer ribbon reef, continental islands, sand cays and serene lagoons, as well as deep diving sites and
proven fishing hotspots.Less than half an hour steam out through the heads, and you are snorkelling with sea turtles or visiting the historic lighthouse
at Low Isles, while cruising a few minutes further north will take you to Snapper Island. Head off into the infinite blue for whale spotting or to
hook the catch of the day!
The Monsoon crew are professional & experienced in arranging the perfect tailored package to suit your specific needs, whatever the occasion.
Add to List